Friday, May 24, 2019

Some advice

Sometimes, we have a fight.
Family, friends or someone.

Usually, we won't apologise.
Because it's the hardest thing to do.

When I was a kid. If I did something wrong.
Ibu will call me and force me to apologise. Like always. Haha.

But when I was older. Of course we will always fight. Because as a teenagers, They tend to rebel all the time. So did I.

I started to think that, why the hell I have to apologise if I didn't do anything wrong. Parents should do too. Thus, I don't.

For months I didn't get back to home. Until Abah forced to me get back home and asked me to do so. Ibu cried tho, how could I not. Haha.

Here buddy, you know. We won't live in a windy weather, rainbows and unicorn like forever. There will be a storm.

Family. Friendship. Relationship.
There will be a misunderstanding.

I had a fight with my best friends. And we didn't talk for months. Until suddenly, he died in accident and I didn't even have a chance to say sorry, to say goodbye.

Already wrote about it before.
You can scroll down.

There, I know it's hard to apologise.
But buddy, if you do it, even if it is not your fault. You'll live a better live.

Unless you choose to be silent and wait for another person to do it. We don't know when would it be. We don't promise what will happen tomorrow.

What if you do not apologise
And suddenly your parents die ?

What if you do not forgive
And suddenly your friends die ?

What if you do not fix it
And suddenly you beloved person dies ?

If it happens, know that every time you hear their name, every time you remember them, you'll live in regret, you'll live in guilt. You'll ask yourself.

" Only if I apologise "
" Only if I forgive "

When the time comes. There's nothing you could do anymore, but cry and cry. Regretting your ego that hold before.

Hey, It's okay to apologise even if it is not your fault. It's okay to forgive even if their sins are huge.

You won't lose anything.
Have courage, be kind.

I still live in regret tho.
Therefore, don't be like me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

BBN3402SATU2020: PENTERJEMAHAN BERBANTUKAN KOMPUTER

  BBN3402SATU2020: PENTERJEMAHAN BERBANTUKAN KOMPUTER Hai semua! Assalamualaikum! Selamat sejahtera! Assalamualaikum juga kepada Prof. Dr No...